Welcome back to the ASU Devils Den Rewind. We recap our work on the site over the last week of the season as we head into Week 4 of the college football season.
- Gary Doran broke down how each and every Pac-12 passing offense and defense measures up to the numbers when it comes to pass completions in his Grading the Pac-12 Passing: Week 3 edition.
- Kevin Camp checked in with a Blast From the Buttes asking “What’s Up with That” on a few different subject matters dealing with the Sun Devils through the first three weeks of the 2015 season.
- Gary previewed the Devils Pac-12 opener against the Trojans recapping how each team has performed statistically so far in 2015.
- Rob Malara ranked each and every team so far in his Pac-12 Power Rankings: Week 4 edition.
- It’s been a confusing start to the season for the Devils wide receivers in terms of production. Gary fleshed through some advanced stats to show who is and who isn’t performing and why at the position.
- To wrap up our previews, we brought you three key factors and how they might take shape on Saturday night in our Three Tines of the Game for #USCvASU.
Feel free to comment on our posts, both here and through our social media pages. We want to hear what our fellow Sun Devils are thinking. And as always, we appreciate you spreading the love and telling fellow Sun Devils and ASU Football fans to follow us Twitter, while also liking us on Facebook.