Welcome to the Week 1 edition of the ASU Devils Den Rewind. We had a busy week of authors making contributions for your reading pleasure as our writers helped prep you for everything leading up to the 2016 season opener against the NAU Lumberjacks. Stop by our 2016 ASU Season Preview Page to catch-up on all season preview related contributions from our staff over the past summer.
- Our staff made their picks for how they think the conference will shape up. Who will succeed and who will fail. Find out more in our Pac-12 Staff Predictions.
- Kevin Camp detailed the best on the Twitterverse heading into Week 1 with his Monday Morning Twitter Pages.
- Gary Doran gave you the statistical footprint of not just the 2015 season for the Sun Devils, but their main trends under Todd Graham. On Wednesday, Gary previewed how the Jacks and Devils match-up statistically in his Advanced Stats 12-Pack.
- Mike Robinson broke down the Pac-12 hierarchy in his Pac-12 Power Rankings. And then broke down the announcement of Manny Wilkins getting the go for the Devils as starting quarterback against NAU.
- Chris Jenkins gave you his key points in order for the Sun Devils to succeed in the season opener with this Three Tines to Victory: NAU.
Feel free to comment on our posts, both here and through our social media pages. We want to hear what our fellow Sun Devils are thinking. As an independently run website staffed full of ASU Alumni, we appreciate you spreading the love and telling fellow Sun Devils and ASU Football fans to follow us Twitter, while also liking us on Facebook.